These include: Sentry 5 Line Isolation Monitor installation, Upgrades and Retro-Fit Kits, Annual Testing and Certification, and Training Sessions. All of these will help keep your hospital in compliance with NFPA 99 and Joint Commissioning.
1) We can perform all testing required by NFPA 99 and will keep a Log Book Record of the Annual Testing Results and Certifications for Line Isolation Monitors. During the testing, IPS will point out any code requirements not being met. A written report and certification will be sent via email
2) IPS can provide an onsite training program using a Power Point Presentation and/or hands-on inside your own Operating Room. We will instruct how Isolated Power works, what to do in case of alarm, and how to determine where the problem is in the system. A complete explanation of the purpose of a line isolation monitor and its operation will be discussed
3) We test ALL manufactures' Isolated Power Systems and their line isolation monitors
4) IPS provides LIM Retro-Fit Kits, whether just the line isolation monitor or upgrading the Isolated Power Systems
5) Isolated Power Specialist has nationwide coverage and can provide references upon request
Certified testing of ungrounded isolated power systems and Line Isolation Monitors per NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities and NFPA 70 National Electrical Code
Auto self-select eliminates accidental destruction of LIM and helps eliminate nuisance alarms. It also has NO interference with electrical equipment.
Replace obsolete Analog Line Isolation Monitors with the new self-testing, self-calibrating
Sentry 5 LIM. Reduce nuisance alarms and eliminate accidental LIM destruction with the
Call us today!
ISOLATED POWER SPECIALIST - PHONE 859-640-2959
OR FILL OUT OUR CONTACT FORM
Approved U.S Veteran Affairs CAGE Code: 7WW31